Our Commitment To Privacy
This privacy notice is a public declaration of how Crossfuze applies the Data Protection Principles & Rights afforded to individuals by the GDPR, to the personal data that we process.
Crossfuze is committed to complying to the 6 principles relating to the processing of personal data under the GDPR in all that we do. These principles are:
• Lawfulness, fairness & transparency.
• Purpose limitation.
• Data minimization.
• Storage limitation.
• Integrity and confidentiality.
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
• information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation;
• information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters;
• any other information that you choose to send to us;
• Webinar attendance data, contact information that you have provided to us for the use of our products such as name, address, email address.
What we do with the information we collect
• administer the website;
• improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
• enable your use of the services available on the website;
• send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
• send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
• send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
• send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by email or similar technology;
• deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website; and where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
We may disclose information about you to any of our employees, officers, suppliers insofar as reasonably necessary to fulfil our obligations for the purposes as set out in this privacy statement.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
• to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
• in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
• in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
• to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
• to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this privacy statement, we will not provide your information to third parties.
International Data Transfers
Information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this privacy statement.
Personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
You expressly agree to such transfers of personal information.
Security of Your Personal Information and Retention
We continue to take all reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
If applicable, you are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our systems).
We may update this privacy statement from time-to-time by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes.
We may also notify you of changes to our privacy statement by email.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to:
• the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
• The description of the exact information you are seeking.
Crossfuze will work collaboratively with our clients to ensure that we fulfil all obligations under the data protection act in regard to subject access requests. We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
Crossfuze recognizes the further rights of data subjects under the GDPR which include;
• The right to be informed
• The right of access
• The right to rectification
• The right to erasure
• The right to restrict processing
• The right to data portability
• The right to object
• More information on Direct Marketing
• The right to withdraw consent
• The right to complain to the Supervisory Authority
• Rights related to automated decision making and profiling
Third Party Websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Updating of Information
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
The data controller responsible in respect of the information collected on this website is Crossfuze.
If you wish to contact us to make a Subject access request, request rectification or object, please email GDPR@Crossfuze.com, or use our contact page at https://crossfuze.com/contact/.